101 Mill Rd.
Built in 1997, Station #1 houses an engine company, a ladder/rescue company, and Battalion Chief (shift supervisor). Station #1 also serves as the headquarters for the Fire Chief and administrative staff.
1115 Hughes Rd.
Opened in 2012, Station 2 houses a two-piece company consisting of a Quint and a Squad. Station 2 will be the first LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) fire station in Alabama, pursuing LEED-Silver certification. It is 30% more energy efficient than comparable buildings. When its photovoltaic system generates more energy than the building comsumes, the power is sold to the Huntsville Utilities grid.