100 Hughes Rd.
Ph: (256) 772-5603
Fx: (256) 772-3828
The Mayor serves as the CEO, Chief Executive Officer of the Administrative Branch of Madison’s City Government. Mayor Trulock has served as the Mayor since the 2012 election and has been successfully leading the City of Madison with his passion for “Improving the Quality of Life for our Residents”.
- Administers: Contracts on behalf of the City
- Advises: Council of financial conditions and needs of the City
- Aids: City Council with appointing the City Clerk, Chief of Police and Fire Chief
- Appoints: The Executive Aide to the Mayor
- Approves: Departmental Direction
- Assists: Human Resources and Department Heads in hiring key personnel
- Enforces: Ordinances/Resolutions/Orders
- Exercises: Administrative Supervision over City Departments
- Proposes: Annual Budget
- Recommends: Fiscal actions to the City Council
- Represents: The City of Madison throughout the Community
- Serves: As the Link between Municipal, State & Federal Governmental entities